Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Member History

Leah Wright December 27, 2021

I need to run a report to show the activity across all trello boards for the employees underneath me. I am able to view the history out 2 weeks under the activity of the board or individual members account but I need to go back to when they first started. Is there a way to do this? They are mainly clicking checklist boxes when they have finished reviewing a file. I need to know the date and time these are finished so we can see where time is not accounted for. 

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2021

@Leah Wright 

Getting members' actions at a checklist item level probably need some custom development especially if you want to know who and when the item had been checked off. It will be resource intensive since you have to run through all cards. Trello rate limit will surely kicked in at some point if you do not insert intentional delays in your code. The alternative is to retrieve the actions into a separate file and use it for reporting. 

You can consult Blue Cat developer to see if he has a solution for you.

If item details is not required, you might consider using Dashboard and create a tracking dash card for each member looking at all board/list/cards for any modification in the last 14 days. It will create a list of cards and you can analyse the details.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events