End of day email with all new comments

Jordon_Schell April 15, 2020

Hi! 

I'm very new to Trello and I'm struggling with what I think should be a fairly simple function. I would like Trello to send me an email at the end of every day that shows all comments added to a card that day. Trello sent me an update email earlier this week that was exactly what I'm asking for but I can't find a function to make this email come daily on a routine schedule. Is this possible? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2020

Hey Jordon,

It sounds like the email you did receive with those comments came from a standard email notification. Depending on your account settings (https://trello.com/my/account) those notifications will be sent via email instantly or on a more periodic basis.

Most likely the latter occurred here, and it happened to have a list of all comments on a card with a "Here's what you missed" message. There's unfortunately not a way to set that to only be sent once per day, but I'll be happy to let the team know you'd love to have that kind of option.

Let me know if that helps explain!

Jordon_Schell April 22, 2020

It does, thank you very much. It would be really helpful to be able to dial those email notification settings in a little better. I'm finding Trello to be a great program but there's a few basic features it seems to be missing. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events