Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed a Board that's "Workspace Visible"

MaggyBenson March 4, 2022

Hello, 

Is it possible to embed a Trello board on a website that is "Workspace visible" or must it be public? 

I'd like to make a board available to a large group of people (100+), but do not want it to appear in public search results. I do not need that large group of people to edit the cards, just have access to the information within them.

I know the enterprise account provides an observer feature, which would be excellent, but I'm not confident my organization will invest.

Any guidance about if and how to share a board with team members without requiring a sign-up/log-in is appreciated. 

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2022

Hello Maggy,

Welcome to this Community (I see "you are new here";-) 

My name is Alicia, I am from Alicante, Spain, nice to meet you.

I think the options are what I believe you have already discussed:
- make a public board, so that ther is no need to have a Trello account (but Google sees it too).
- or invite to the board the users you want (but they must have a Trello account).

Whoever clicks on the link to that board, will be able to enter, as long as they are invited.

I hope I understood your question

Regards

Alicia. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events