It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Email to Create Card Settings not appearing

I am an admin on a board for my company. Another user can see their unique Email to Create Card link, but I cannot. I have checked all settings and can't seem to find anything that indicates I either don't have permissions or modify some kind of board setting.

Where should I look first, second, and third?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jireh Atlassian Team Oct 24, 2019

Hi Jared,

Just to confirm, are you on the web browser version of Trello? Email to Board settings are not available on the mobile app.

To navigate the the Email to Board settings, go to the board menu by clicking the "Show Menu" button at the top right of any board. Then click "more". From there you should see the Email to Board settings as shown in the screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 3.21.17 PM.png

If you don't see that, could you please attach a screenshot of what you see instead? Thanks.

I ended up figuring out what the issue was.

Just because you're admin of a group, doesn't mean you are automatically a member of all the boards. Members and Admin/Members get to see the Email-To-Board settings, but only Admins do not.

Like Jireh likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,622 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you