Email to Board - Second Adress?

Christoph E February 26, 2019

Hi,

i'm looking for a way to set up a second Email to Board connection.

Within a single Board i would like to add cards to the lists "Bugs" and "Ideas" by Mail. How can i get that done?

Thanks in advance!
Christoph

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2019

@Christoph E in addition to the idea from @Jodi LeBlanc you can add labels to cards when you send to the board via email by including a "#" symbol in the subject eg,. "My email subject #Bugs". If you send them all into a single list but with different labels in the subject then you can filter the board based on label and quickly move cards into the correct lists.

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2019

Hi @Christoph E you can have a separate email for each card but not each list. Perhaps you could set up your two lists with cards as subheadings, and then open each card, and go to right menu, click on Share and then you will have a unique email address for that card. You can then capture all your emails per card and then as new bugs and ideas come in you can create new cards to keep adding to it.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events