Email notification to task creator when card is moved to specific list

Daniel Iriarte August 13, 2019

Hi! I need to resolve the following: 

1) One of the members of our team ("creator") creates a task on a specific list, then perform some activities and moves it to the next list;

2) Other members of our team perform different activities moving the task to different lists;

3) When the last task is performed the task is moved to the last list; the "creator" should receive an email notification that the task he or she started is completed and ready for the final activities.

Is there any way to achieve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

@Daniel Iriarte 

Hi Daniel, you can use the Butler Power-Up to achieve this.

Within the Butler Power-Up, you can set up a Rule that would look something like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-14 um 11.21.47.png

- Does this answer your question?

Mark Findlay December 18, 2019

Hi Katrin,

I have a similar issue - maybe you can help with:

When I move a card to my list "done" (or any other list).  I want the attachment on that card to be included in the email, but can't get it to work.

Here is what I have done so far:

Hi Development Team, \n\n{triggercardname} was completed on {date} and needs your final approval. \n\nPlease review the document {attachmentlink} and approve it here: {triggercardlink}"\n\nThe due date for your approval has been set at {duedate}

Here is what isn't working

1. The attachment links don't appear (they are google docs)
  2. The Due Date isn't appearing in the email.

Any thoughts?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events