Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest way to keep track of what employees are doing day to day

Shibga Chowdhury July 3, 2020

Hello I've been using Trello for a few years and one of the big issues we are having is that as we are growing, it is hard to keep track what tasks a team member is doing day-to-day. The way we assigned tasks is that there are boards which we are doing work for each of our digital marketing clients, and in those boards there are many cards and we tag the team member in a particular card to do the task. But with enough clien's being worked on at the same time, we don't know what that team member is doing today versus tomorrow vs next week? to solve this we created a board particularly for the team member where they will write down what they are doing in 1 board (So it's a board to manage the tasks they are doing another boards)  but this is also getting a little blue confusing and I wanted to know  if there's an easier way to solve this issue by possibly have a card copy to the team members whenever they are assigned to the task?

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2020

@Shibga Chowdhury Great you got a solution from @Iain Dooley 

Just curious the problem statement seems to bigger than the required solution? Am I missing something?

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

@Shibga Chowdhury this is precisely what my product BenkoBoard does (in addition to allowing integration with Gmail):

http://www.benkoboard.com/

It puts a linked copy of any card you're assigned to in your inbox, as well as any comment you're mentioned in. It also unwatches cards you're added to so that you get fewer notifications overall.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events