Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Each Trello Mail includes the information about the upgrade instead of the preview

In each email I have the following information on top instead of a preview of the notification

👋 Trello-Benachrichtigungen haben gerade ein Upgrade erhalten. Sie können nun auswählen, welche E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen Sie erhalten möchten. Benachrichtigungseinstellungen verwalten →

I cannot change anything, I have visited the Atlassian website, but even after that it continues. How can I stop this. I want to see the preview of my task. 

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Feb 28, 2023

Hi Anja! That message is there during the initial release of the Email notification preferences options, apologies that there isn't a way to disable or remove that notice for now. 

When you get the email, is there a missing section below it that says "Here's the latest..."? That's where the preview of the notification should be, but it sounds like that's not showing for you.

If that's the case, could you let me know what type of action triggered your notification, but doesn't contain the preview? You should be able to see that in Trello by opening the notification drawer (Bell icon) in the top-right corner. 

Please don't post any personal info here in the community, just to be sure everything remains secure, but if you let me know that detail I can help troubleshoot a bit further!

Here's what I'm seeing on my side:

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 10.48.38 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events