Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date from checklist in the timeline view

Van Achter Jean-Baptiste February 21, 2022

Hello,

Is it possible to see task from checklist with due date in the timeline view ? 

It is important for us to see all the task and not only "projects" (card) in this kind of view. 

Thanks for you advice :)

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cynthia Brown February 21, 2022

Hi @Van Achter Jean-Baptiste

I had the same question last week. The good news is that the Views improvements slated for Q2 2022 seem to include adding checklist dates. For reference, here is my question and here is the roadmap. 

Thanks a lot for your feedback and link to the roadmap ! Hope to see it live in Q2 to test it with our team :)

Like Cynthia Brown likes this
0 votes
Glen Lombard October 17, 2023

Just wondering if there's been any updates to this functionality since Feb 2022? I'm new to Trello at an Admin level and rolling out for a creative team. I'm keen to get the timeline view working but am perplexed that the checklist items don't appear in timeline view (but do in Calendar)

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2022

Hi @Van Achter Jean-Baptiste ! Welcome to the community :) For the moment, the Trello timeline view just shows the card level, so it's expected to not see down to the checklist item level. If you want to reach out to Trello to see if checklists on the timeline view is on the roadmap, you can reach out to them here! In the meantime, there are power-ups like Planyway that give you timeline views that show a lot more detail including the checklist items. 

Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows  ! Thanks for the info, I love power-up but i'd prefer to use Trello's function with our team because it is already a big change for them ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events