Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Due date from checklist in the timeline view

Hello,

Is it possible to see task from checklist with due date in the timeline view ? 

It is important for us to see all the task and not only "projects" (card) in this kind of view. 

Thanks for you advice :)

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi @Van Achter Jean-Baptiste

I had the same question last week. The good news is that the Views improvements slated for Q2 2022 seem to include adding checklist dates. For reference, here is my question and here is the roadmap. 

Thanks a lot for your feedback and link to the roadmap ! Hope to see it live in Q2 to test it with our team :)

Like Cynthia Brown likes this
0 votes
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Feb 21, 2022

Hi @Van Achter Jean-Baptiste ! Welcome to the community :) For the moment, the Trello timeline view just shows the card level, so it's expected to not see down to the checklist item level. If you want to reach out to Trello to see if checklists on the timeline view is on the roadmap, you can reach out to them here! In the meantime, there are power-ups like Planyway that give you timeline views that show a lot more detail including the checklist items. 

Hi @Hannah Morgan  ! Thanks for the info, I love power-up but i'd prefer to use Trello's function with our team because it is already a big change for them ;)

Like Hannah Morgan likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events