Due Date can't be checked

Diana Criscione January 30, 2019

Today and I went to check the due date to show an item was completed but it won't let me check the box.  ???  I tried another board and the same thing occurred on another card.  Is there an issue going on?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2019

@Diana Criscione I just checked in the macOS desktop app and in Google Chrome on macOS and both are working fine.

What platform/browser are you using?

Diana Criscione January 30, 2019

Windows 10 with Firefox Quantum

The issue just started today, although I can't remember if I was in Trello yesterday.  I definitely used it Monday.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2019

@Diana Criscione okay well what I would recommend is trying it out in Google Chrome, and if possible using something like useloom.com to create a screenshot comparing the 2 behaviours, then email it to support@trello.com

Vygandas Norvaišas January 31, 2019

I have the same problem from today with Firefox ESR 60.5. Clearing browser cache won't help either. On other browsers it seems to work fine and bug is only effecting Firefox browsers.

Diana Criscione January 31, 2019

I have sent an email to support with video showing it not working in Firefox.  Hopefully this can be corrected soon.  I use FF and don't want to switch browsers just to use Trello.

Josep Antoni Mira Palacios March 18, 2019

Having the same issue in FF 65.0.2. Working fine on chrome 48

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events