Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date Reminders Sent to different email addresses?

Brian Citizen October 28, 2021

I have multiple boards and the content on each board is actually associated with different email addresses (work, personal, and business). However, when I set reminders they are only emailed to the address I used to register on trello. Is there any way I can set it up so that I can get reminders sent to the email address I want to associate with a particular board?

1 answer

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2021

I'd recommend creating multiple Trello accounts, and switch between them using the "Switch account" feature in the header (click your avatar -> switch account).

Depending on your situation, mixing in personal and business boards can become problematic, because businesses can claim their email domain, and manage users on that domain. If you're using a business email and create personal boards with that email, there's a chance that those boards will be locked up in the "business context" and you won't be able to access them if you leave that company.

If business is only you (for example you are running your own business), this is less likely to become a problem, and you could look into setting up Butler rules to notify the appropriate email address on each board.

Brian Citizen October 30, 2021

Felix! This is helpful.  I have one account, with multiple boards. The account is setup on my personal email address.  I use one board for personal life management, one for personal task/project management at work (not collaborating with anyone), and one for my LLC.  I'll look into both options mentioned above, but let me know if you have any other recommendations based on the detail shared there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events