Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date Butler Command Doesnt Work

Tugay Sakaoğlu March 7, 2022

Here is my command:
1 days before a card is due, send an email notification to every member on the card with subject "Kart Deadline" and message "Ekteki kartın yapılması için deadline geçmiş durumda. Lütfen karta göz gezdirin.", post comment "@card Karttaki ilgili kişiler lütfen tasklarınızın tamamlandığından ve ilgili dökümanların karta yüklendiğinden emin olun. Checklistlerinizi eğer tamamladıysanız checkleyin ve kart hakkında son durumu update edin.", add the red "!!! DEADLINE !!!" label to the card, and move the card to the top of list "IN PROGRESS"

I created due dates on my cards but butler cant work. I hope you guys find the solutions.

Here is the automation log:

1.png

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2022

Hi @Tugay Sakaoğlu ! Welcome to the community :) Try changing the rule to "1 day before a card is due at 9am..."

When you set a due date on a card, you also define a due time. The automation will trigger at exactly 24 hours before it's due. So if the due date/time is 8th of March at 5pm, the notification will be set 7th of March 5pm. So if you're expecting the notification to be sent first thing that day, defining exactly when it should happen should resolve that for you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events