Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade from Trello Business Class to Trello Gold

Eugene Woo December 12, 2020

I created multiple teams. I decided to try out the Business Class Trial.  I realized I do not need the Business Class. I cancel the Business Class in Billing prior to the end of the Trial Period of Business Class.  Now I find I was not able to:

1. To create a board in my personal boards space

2. I was not able to move my boards created under teams to my personal boards spaces. The dropdown in the 'Team name' for the board does not show a 'Personal'.  I can only see all the teams. I created.

I am trying to downgrade from Trello Business Class to Trello Gold. Can anybody help?

3 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2020

Hi @Eugene Woo ,

You can compare the features and pricing for Trello plans HERE

For Trello Gold Click Here

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi @Eugene Woo ,

You can create unlimited boards as it was before!

in free plan:

1 team = 10 board

you can create multiple teams!

Eugene Woo December 14, 2020

But I have been paying for the GOLD.  Is the GOLD have limit too. i.e, 10 only.  I am gold, but as you can see in my screenshot. I only have 10 total.  Since I downgrade from Business Class, how can I get back to my gold plan.  I should not be in a free plan since I paid for GOLD.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2020

Hi @Eugene Woo ,

Basically, Teams are now the default way to manage any boards on Trello!

You have to move/create a board under teams only!

There is nothing to worry about!

You can create a Team by naming it personal and move the board there!

Eugene Woo December 14, 2020

Thanks for the reply.

Before the use of Team.  I was able to create as many board as I need.  Now with the team.  I can only have 10 boards per team.  Is this the new limit

Untitled.png

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events