• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Doubt about Trello Business Class subscription

Hello.

I am a Trello Gold user in my organization. We created a team and upgraded to Trello Business Class, which is in the evaluation period. However, despite reading the indications on the Trello website, I have a question about charging the Trello Business Class in teams.

1) How is the payment of the Trello Business Class Account in teams:
a) Only one user on the Team has a Trello Business Class account for other team members (ordinary users) to have access to the benefits or Should each team member pay for the Trello Business Class?

In addition, there is some form of subscription to the Trello Business Class for individual members, that is, who is not part of a specific team?

I thank the help of all.

Ubirajara Mateus

1 answer

1 vote
Ryan Atlassian Team Oct 23, 2020

Hi there,

Business Class costs $119.99 per user per year when billed annually, or $12.50 per user per month when billed monthly. You would be billed based on the number of members on your team, along with any Multi-Board Guests that you may have on the boards on your team. You can read a bit more about how billing works with Business Class here: [How Billing Works with Trello Business Class|https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-business-class]

This means that it is only possible to upgrade an entire team and not individual members.

I hope this clarifies, but feel free to reach out again!

Thanks,

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

775 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you