Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the butler language changes to portuguese?

Setor de Relatórios October 22, 2021

I want to try the premium versions of trello, but the stock language of the butler is english. I've checked several times my language configurations and always turns back to english. I live in brazil and my system needs to be in portuguese so my co-workers may use at all!

Does the premium versions come in portuguese, and just the presentation is stuck in english, or all the more advanced tools are in english?

1 answer

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2021

Hey @Setor de Relatórios

some of the newer Butler UI, like the "Add card" experience on the card-back is translated into all languages Trello supports.

At the time of writing the Butler command language is English only, and the Butler rules administration UI and command log is also English only. Moving to Premium will not change this. 

Some history on why this is the case: Butler was acquired by Trello, and used to be a Power-Up, which was not localized into different languages. When Trello acquired it, we started integrated it into the core product, and making it more accessible to a larger audience by virtue of localization is a part of this. That effort is still (and will continue to be) ongoing. Any new functionality that we add to Butler (recent example is Email Reports), will be localized. We're also looking at ways to make the core Butler administration UI more accessible to our international users.

Sorry to not be able to provide you with a more positive answer right now! I hope you can still get value out of Butler & Trello despite this. 

Felix

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events