Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does board invitation link expire?

Tina Camacho October 8, 2020

I like to invite colleagues to one of my Trello boards as part of training content by using the invitation link feature.  Sometimes, the link is broken at a later date or it doesn't work for my colleague in Europe even after I refresh the link.  I am perplexed, does the invitation link expire after a certain period of time or am I missing something?

3 answers

1 vote
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2020

I've just checked a long time ago invite from maybe 4 months or more that I know hasnt been accepted and its still live, says when user signs up they can view ... so link is still valid.

1 vote
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2020

I've not found the board invites to expire ... might be good if they did, on the other hand do wish the idiots would accept them and come join the party ... theirs a reason they were sent.

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2020

@Tina Camacho it appears it does and I changed by registration process to update the registration data to invite person to join a board. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events