Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to use the Habit Tracker power-up (by Upgrade your Brain) on more than 1 board?

M. L. Runser February 9, 2022

I upgraded to the premium version of the power-up on 1 board so I have a 5 habit limit on all my other boards. I thought, Okay, have to buy a separate license for each board, that's fine--but that seems impossible.

The procedure should be to hit Upgrade at the bottom of the Repeat Habit window in any card I want to repeat, but it doesn't work. I'm just prompted to input a license # & there are 2 buttons: Manage Membership (where billing info can be changed) & View Content (where the license # I already purchased can be viewed).  No ability to purchase an additional license. I've already emailed support, but I'm in a hurry.  Does anyone know of a workaround?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2022

@M. L. Runser - I don't think you should have to pay for an upgrade on each board, but might be good to check with the Habit Tracker support team. You can reach out to them at support@upgradebrain.org

M. L. Runser February 14, 2022

Hi Alex.

Yep. Already hit up support (6 days ago), haven't heard anything yet.

For anyone else with this issue:

• share your board with a team/family member
  • have them open a card >Repeat Habit>Upgrade & buy the license
  • have them apply the purchased license key to your board

It doesn't seem to cross-reference the email address associated with the Trello account, just the license key, so as soon as it's applied you're golden.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events