Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to interpret these automation "tips"

Neil Morrison July 7, 2021

Hi there, I keep getting these automation "tips" but when I click on them, they make absolutely no sense.  Trello's great appeal is how intuitive it is, which is why this is so disorienting.  

Anyone know how to interpret them?

Make use of them?

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 15.24.02.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

@Neil Morrison from what I can see, you are completing the same checklists very frequently and in quick succession, so Butler is interpreting these as a set of actions that you could achieve by clicking a single card button instead of checking off each item.

Of course this would defeat the purpose of having a checklist, but there is also the possibility that, since you check the items off so quickly as to make Butler think that these are actually all part of a single "action" on your behalf that the checklist has lost some of it's "quality control" utility anyway because you're probably doing all the things you need to do, then checking off the checklist items all at once.

Neil Morrison July 9, 2021

Awesome, yes you are right, I have a standard checklist and for a few projects I was able to check off a lot of points very quickly from the start.  Thanks so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events