Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to change the colour on checklist items?

Katharine May 28, 2021

Does anyone know how to change the colour on checklists? The pink/red colour all over my Trello boards is a bit oppressive. Can the colours be customised? trello.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

Hi @Niall ,

I do not think of any easy way that could change those colors. You are saying that those are a little "bit oppressive", but actually how you imagine showing that the due date (set to March 26th) already passed? Just curious .. Is there any reason to keep the due date on that previous date? I think a new goal and new date should be set.. Of course you could also not set the due date at all. Then the color would be always "gray"

Katharine May 28, 2021

I have kept these old due dates intentionally to illustrate the red colour. It automatically turns red when the due date passes, but I'm wondering if I can be a different colour like purple or green. It's actually my boss who doesn't like the red! Thanks for your answer.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

Basically you need to change the CSS.. but not sure if you would have an easy way to change your boss CSS :)

I usually use Stylebot (extension for Chrome) . With this plugin you are able to modify the CSS on the fly

Part that you need to change is this

div.badge.js-checkitems-badge.is-due-past {  background-color: #663399;}

this would be the result

trello_01.png

Like Katharine likes this
Katharine May 28, 2021

wow, awesome. I will propose this solution to my boss. Many thanks :)

Like Mirek likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events