Does Trello work well as a tool for individuals?

Heidi Ort I'm New Here Jan 03, 2018

As a ceramic artist launching a business, and all-around busy person I'm looking for a tool to manage tasks in the artistic, business, and personal aspects of my life. I don't particularly need the team / collaborative part of Trello. 

Im looking for a very visual system of manage tasks and projects. Right now, I'm using color coded post it notes on a wall. I'd like an app that is similar to that with some added functionality. Is Trello well suited to that?

Heidi Ort

Kiyor Art & Tile

www.kiyor.gallery

1 answer

0 vote
Mikael Sandberg Community Champion Jan 03, 2018

Yes, Trello should be well suited for that, it is like post-it notes on steroids. My wife is using it for task management and other things at the candle business she works for.

Heidi Ort I'm New Here Jan 03, 2018

Thank you very much for responding. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 23, 2018 in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

1,003 views 14 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you