• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does Trello have dashboard functionality or E-mail dashboard functionality?

Hello,

I've been using trello personally for years, and now I've been looking into having this implemented in my workplace/department.  One of the features I want to know that are available in Trello, are dashboards or E-mail dashboards, that would contain work in progress cards / boards in that dashboard, and any outstanding cards / boards.

I am asking this, so it will give management a birds eye few of what my teammates and I are currently working on.  Versus looking through each board and see which tasks on that board are up to date, etc.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Walter Fernandez  You can always produce using multiple report various to gather the statues of cards from multiple boards and sent it over to your managers. With cardlinks they can get to the cards for my details. This assumes the card status allows them to be gathered and managers have access to the boards. Alternative there may is a power (trying to recall name). If you like to discuss other alternative let me know. 

So this is a custom report on trello which can be viewed on a dashboard?  This would be generated as an html webpage?

@Walter Fernandez  Instead of sending it via email, you will probably need to use Butler http request to post it. I have done various things with http to a Low code platform. See my profile. 

0 votes

The Team Table report will let you run a report like this where you pull cards from multiple boards into one place. It’s part of Business Class. 

Ah ok, so it is a standard team table report?  It's not a custom report?  I would need to sign up for business class to get this feature?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

188 views 6 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you