Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you now a Gantt chart power up/ integration that can be seen in the Trello app?

Margarita Urzúa December 13, 2018

Dear All: I am using Trello for a while and I am absolutely delighted with the app. Congratulations for all of you. However, there is a feature I need to begin to use: a Gantt chart. I have done lot of research about the different alternatives (team Gantt, Elegantt,  if brother, and the like). No of them fully met my requirements. But my most important requirements is aGantt chart integrated with Trello that I can view in the mobile app as a Gantt Chart. All of the power up that I mentioned before allow you to use them just in the desktop version of Trello and in the Web browser. Do you know any way I can integrated a Gantt Chart with Trello that can be viewed in the Trello app?. Thank you very much! Best Regards.

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2018

Hi Margarita,

Right now, the Trello mobile app supports 3 Power-Ups (Calendar, Custom Fields, and Voting) with more coming soon! We’re always improving the look and feel of the Trello apps and they will be evolving over time to meet the needs of mobile users. I'll share your feedback on this with the Trello mobile team for visibility. Hope you'll stay tuned for future mobile Power-Ups!

Kind regards,

Blair | Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events