Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do all team members need to be paying users of Trello

David Julian Price May 23, 2019

My wife and I run a business. Do we both have to be paid users or can one be an invited team member and the other a paid user.

In other word, do all team members have to be paid users in Trello?

If went to Trello Gold, do we both pay, or just one if we just want it for our business

1 answer

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2019

If you are just two persons, only one needs to pay to make use of the paid features.  The other one can be invited to the relevant boards.  If you want to be both full team members, you'd both have to pay.

christie paige August 28, 2019

Marc, how about with Trello Gold? I have the trello gold, but my assistant does not. She is invited to all boards, but does not have the 3 powerups I have-- why not based on your above answer?

marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2019

Hi @christie paige You can use the 3 powerups, but not your assistant.  She does not have Trello Gold it seems.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events