Do all board members have to pay for timeline if only one person is using it?

Ivan Popov March 31, 2022

Hi! I want to move back to Trello because of the new timeline view. However, I'm the only one on the team who will be using it. Everyone else will just use the Kanban board. Do all of us have to pay for Premium in order for everyone's tasks to be included into the timeline that only I'll be looking at or just me? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Artemis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2022

Hi @i_popov_social, welcome! Great question.

If you don't want to pay for your colleagues, make sure you invite them as a free guest to just one board in your Premium workspace. Inviting them to the workspace, or to at least two of your paid boards, will make them billable and that fee will come out of your credit card used to pay for your subscription.

https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard

The free guests on your board can use the Timeline view and most of the paid features (they don't get the large attachment upload perk), so keeping them on one board is the best way to use your paid Trello features with them without paying a monthly/annual fee for their access. 

Ivan Popov March 31, 2022

Thanks, I'll try to do exactly that!

Like Artemis likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events