Do I need to assign tasks to me on my personal Trello board or set some sort of default setting?

Jezz April 29, 2020

Hi all,

Hope you're all safe and well wherever you are.

I've just setup a Trello board to use to manage all my personal to dos and tasks etc and to organise my week and personal workflow. It's going great but I wondered why a notification I set for a due date didn't arrive and have realised the card it relates to wasn't assigned to me. As it's a personal board that only I use do I need to assign all the cards to me or just remember to assign cards that have due dates/reminders on to me? Is there any default board setting I can use to assign all cards to me or to assign all reminders etc to me.

Most of the cards don't have due dates but some will and I will want the reminders to pop up etc.

Any help or suggestions gratefully received :)

Jezz

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

Hi @Jezz 

To get notifications such as due date reminders you would either need to watch the card or assign it to yourself. It unfortunately doesn't automatically send notifications out being your personal board. You may also want to check your notifications setting under your Trello profile just in case they are switched 'Never'. 

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events