Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need Trello Premium and teamgannt advanced?

T. Dorsey Harrington February 1, 2022

My company has been using Trello for years with a pretty basic account (don't know which), and I'd like to take advantage of all features in teamgannt.  However, I'm confused between Trello Premium and teamgantt Advanced.

I added the teamgantt power-up and quickly found that most of what I'm looking to use for project management is only available in teamgantt's Advanced plan.  Is that separate and apart from Trello Premium and do I need one to get the other?

Thanks for your help.  I didn't find anything specific to this question after searching for "teamgannt" or I wouldn't be asking.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Hi @T. Dorsey Harrington ! You don't need to have a Premium account to get the Teangantt Advanced plan. Teamgantt is a paid power-up, and like most (maybe all?) paid power-ups, it's a 3rd-party app and is not affiliated with Trello. So you could have a free Trello plan, Standard, or Premium and it wouldn't make a difference either way. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events