Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have to pay the business class fee for every team I create?

Kevkev December 11, 2017

Working on different mandates, I'd like to have multiple teams which would make it easier to assign people to the project.

Would I have to pay my business class fee for every team?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2017

Kevkev

Each team created in Business Class is a separate billable team.  If you have Trello Enterprise, then the charge is per person and not per team... 

Kevkev December 11, 2017

@Matthew N Thank you.

This means I can use multiple teams for 20$ per month?

And the other teammembers, which might neither have a business or enterprise licence, could also use more than powerup, but not activate them?

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2017

Enterprise is $20.83/month per user if you have 100-300 users on your license.  

You can have a 1-user team for Business Class and invite users directly to the board instead of the team. There would not be a charge for users added directly to the board, and they'll be able to use the power ups but not enable.

Kevkev December 11, 2017

@Matthew N okay, and enterprise for <100 users is not possible?

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2017

I am not sure. You can fill out the contact form or call the sales team 

Kevkev December 12, 2017

ok, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events