Display workspace in Trello app for Microsoft Teams

Helena Houmann January 17, 2022

I want to be able to see all my Workspaces through the Microsoft Teams Trello app (/add-on) instead of having to go to the website. I expected that I would be able to go to the "All Teams Boards" tab for something similar and select the workspaces and boards, but it seems to be workspaces created through "connectors" to the individual teams that you can see.

I can "see" my workspaces through, the chat function, but this isn't very effective, and I wish to use the App as I would the webpage. Is this in anyway possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2022

Hi @Helena Houmann ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately, I don't believe this is a feature currently available. 

I'd perhaps look at raising a feature request as I'm sure there's many members that would love this functionality. To get this to the right people I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Helena Houmann January 19, 2022

You are right, it's not available, you have to connect the board with a Team before being able to see it in the app.

I'll probably submit a feature request since it would be really useful to have. Thank you! :)

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events