Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnecting my bank card with my account

Lan_Tran May 15, 2020

Hi guys

I used to work for a company and I used my personal bank card to upgrade to Trello gold account for my working account in that company. However, I stopped working for that company but I forgot to disconnect my bank card so I get charged per month for the Trello gold account. So my question is there any chance I can disconect my bank card without talking to someone in that company. 

Thanks for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2020

Hi @Lan_Tran ,

I can think of two possible solution to this either to connect with trello support to discontinue the membership or contact the back for the rejecting the transactions for the same.

-Bibek

Lan_Tran May 18, 2020

Hi @Bibek Behera , thanks for your answer.

For the first solution: connect with trello support: I wrote to them many times but I don't get any answer from them. I wrote to them from this link: https://trello.com/contact#/

Do you have other ways to contact them?

For the section solution: the bank cannot reject the transaction by themselves. They told me to contact trello or get back my email account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events