Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Cover images on emails sent to Trello

Steve Robinett January 3, 2020

Is it possible to have Trello NOT use any images from an email sent to a Trello board ? I'm a big user of the Outlook Add-in to send emails to my ToDo board and an image in my email sig is set as the cover image by default.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2020

Hi @Steve Robinett 

I have no idea if this would work for you, but you could try a Butler rule looking something like this:

Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 17.55.11.pngScreenshot 2020-01-05 at 17.55.19.pngI would have this set up as I don't usually add a cover image the minute I start a card, I usually add a card, then open it then add a cover image. This might help remove any automatic cover image, although I can't guarantee because I've never used this rule!

Thought I'd share just in case!

Esme :)

Steve Robinett January 9, 2020

Hi Esme,

That worked PERFECTLY! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. This really makes my "InBox" list 100% more readable.  Since many of the emails I send to the list are from my org, they all have the same images in the official signature. I really appreciate your time and wisdom.

Cheers,

Steve

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events