Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Description Field Changes Seen

Dariia May 18, 2020

Can you please tell me if there is any way I can get notification about changes being made in a description of a card by my colleague. I watch the card and can see any change except changes in description field. 

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Dariia you can trigger a Butler rule when a card description is changed, the only challenge is triggering a notification for yourself without creating a separate "Butler" account under which the commands run, you can resolve this by sending yourself an email for example but you could also do things like add yourself as a member or label the card "Attention":

2020-05-19 at 4.14 pm.png

Dariia May 19, 2020

Thank you! I haven't tried using Butler yet, but I see that I, definitely, should.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Dariia i don't think that's a change that you can watch for because it's not necessarily logged ( i don't even think it shows in activity notes below on card). 

Could you have other people create a comment or update a custom field instead of the description?

Dariia May 19, 2020

I will try, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events