cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete member (former colleague) from private Borad - free account

Bahana
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 10, 2023

Dear Trello Team,

I would like to know how to remove/delete a former colleague on our private boards, based on a free account, not Trello Premium.

It may be that the colleague, whom we want to remove, is unfortunately also creator of those boards. But I am not sure about that.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2023

Hi Bahana, 

Welcome to the community, 

You need admin access on the board to remove this user, if you're a Workspace member, you can delete the user from the Workspace, but you'll need other admins on the board to delete them. 

Otherwise, you'll need a Premium subscription to take over the board if you're also part of the Workspace admin. Enabling a promo code or subscribing will allow you to join as an admin on any board in the Workspace. 

If none of these things are possible, you'd need to create a new board in a Workspace you have control and move the lists to it; copying the board won't copy comments, so I'd advise you to copy the lists and then move it, or move the lists.

Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2023

This article will be helpful to copy lists, cards, or boards: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/copying-cards-lists-or-boards/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events