Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Deactivate Organization Member - Invalid value for value

I am testing deactivating organization members with Postman using the PUT request below. I receive a 400 response for 'Invalid value for value'. In the REST API documentation it indicates the value query parameter is optional, so why am I receiving a 400 response for value when I'm not including a value in my request?

Can someone explain this or how the value query parameter must be used to deactivate users?

Thank you.

PUT Request:

https://api.trello.com/1/organizations/{org id}/members/{member id}/deactivated?key={key}&token={token}

Deactivate Member Documentation:

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-organizations/#api-organizations-id-members-idmember-deactivated-put

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Trello Support confirmed the Deactivate organization member API documentation needs to be updated. The value parameter is required, not optional. You need to set it to either "true" or "false" for your query to go through.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

267 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you