Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data isn't syncing from Mac app to cloud

Scott Yorkovich September 21, 2017

I installed the Mac app today and made changes to a card in one of my boards. About 30 minutes later, I accessed that board and the card from the Web site and the data in that specific card was missing. Hours later now and the data still hasn't synced up. I've looked through settings in the Mac app and can't find anything that would influence whether or how the data syncs up.

Short of manually copying the data from the app to the Web, how do I get these to sync up?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2017

Hi Scott,

Hmm, that doesn't sound right. There aren't any sync options, because sync is automatic, and those changes should be appearing within seconds. The app is designed to not allow you to make changes if you open the app while offline, but is it possible that you lost network access after the app had been opened? For example, right before you made those changes?

If you can reach out to us directly at https://trello.com/contact with a link to the card in question as well as screenshots of how that card is appearing for you on both platforms, that should help us narrow down what's going on!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events