cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashcards documentation?

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2022

Hello! Hoping to find out some more info around Dashcards and wondering if there is anything sort of help documents out there? Or maybe someone here can help? I just have a couple of basic questions: 

1. The history and alert features show a little briefcase icon next to them to show you need a paid Trello plan to use them. Can you use them on the Standard plan, or only Premium?

2. In the history part of Dashcards, would this chart shown below eventually show the count of cards over a period of time? 

Dashcards.PNG
Would the values along the x-axis be each day of the week? If so, would this only show for a particular period (i.e. count of cards in the last 3 months)? Any plans in the future to change this to monthly or quarterly reporting?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oscar Triscon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2022

Hi Hannah, I work in the Dashcards team.

1. Dashcard history and alerts are currently available on the same plans as other advanced Trello features such as the workspace table, that is, on the Premium or Enterprise plans.

2. When you create a Dashcard, the history starts to be recorded and grows day by day. It doesn't go back to before the Dashcard creation, and that's why you're only seeing one column for a newly-created Dashcard. Eventually, there will be a column for every day, up to 31 days at the moment. We are planning to offer up to 90 days daily history. Currently monthly or quarterly charting is not on the roadmap, but it's something we can consider if people find it useful.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2022

Thank you! 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events