Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer request: What are some ways you use Trello with other Atlassian tools?

genie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2020

Hi everyone, 

I'm Genie and I work as a Product Marketing Manager for Trello Enterprise. My team is interested in understanding the different use cases for how different teams use other Atlassian tools in conjunction with Trello to manage their workflows.  

We want to learn what the decision-making process was like for you and your team in picking the tools and process. Here are the types of questions I’m hoping to answer:

• What tool did you find first? Trello or another Atlassian tool?

• How do you pick which tool does which task?

• Which edition are you using for each tool? Free? Paid? 

• Did you look anywhere for inspiration on how to organize your workflows within each tool? 

• What kind of educational content would be most useful for you to get started? 

If you're interested in chatting, just leave a comment below and I’ll reach out to you directly to coordinate. And, if you’re not free to chat but have thoughts on the questions above, please feel free to share as comments below.

Thanks for your help,

Genie

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2020

Hi Genie,

In my case, on one occasion we saw a very good relationship between Trello and Confluence to document all the aspects related to a card, depending on the evidence that was necessary.

Trello, we were already using it, so before searching outside the Atlassian context, we assessed whether there was a Wiki that was from the same group and easy to integrate, hence the selection of Confluence.

The task that each tool does, I think it is given precisely by the need for what you need to do at all times, if you need to document, do not select something to draw, it is a bit of applying common sense and seeing what meets your requirements. in the best possible way, little integration effort, both human and software costs.

As it was a very small environment, Trello was free, but with paid confluence to guarantee data security, multiple access by multiple users.

The search depended a bit on the expertise of the people involved in the process.

As for the type of content, it depends on the forum, if they are specialized people, it could be advanced or medium content, but I would recommend that it be basic, there is always time to delve as needed.

I hope I have been helpful and sorry for my English, I do not master it very much.

A greeting.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events