Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating multiple copies of card

Zbigniewq July 9, 2017

Hello,

Is is possible to copy one card from a board to multiple boards?

E.g. I have big project with many people. Everyone has a board. There is one main board for me as a general matters of whole project. Now I get a new info which refers to the half of the team, so I want to create a card with this information in my board and copy it to boards of people. It's ok when I have 2-3 people, but copying this for ~30 people, few times a day is waste of time. 

How can I solve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2017

Hey there 

Trello doesn't have a feature available to copy cards to multiple boards at a time. If you're creating multiple cards and need to copy them to multiple boards, I would suggest creating the cards in one list and copying the entire list to another board, one by one. This would at least reduce the tedium with multiple cards to multiple boards. 

Consider emailing feature-ideas@trello.com with your request and maybe they can consider it for future releases. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events