Covers and tag not working on Trello Phone App

Ana Santos November 10, 2020

On my phone, I am not able to change covers or tag myself (just myself, I can tag everyone else) on any cards on the Trello App. On my desktop App and on the website this works fine, but on my phone it doesn't. My colleagues are all having the same issue. Has anyone else encountered these issues? Can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Ana

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2020

Hi @Ana Santos 

Basically, Cover options are not available in the mobile version yet! 

This means that you can use full functionality from pc/mac but you can only view the cover from a mobile you won't be able to edit the cover from mobile.

And if you want to tag yourself in a card just click on the member button and add yourself.

Ana Santos November 11, 2020

Hi,

I want to tag myself in a comment, for example, not add myself as a member of the card, however on the mobile app this doesn't work. 

Where can these issues be reported so that these features get added in the future?

Thanks,

Ana

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2020

@Ana Santos ,

You can't tag yourself in the comments!

The feature may available in the future!

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2020

Hi @Ana Santos ,

Welcome to the community!

Please read this article https://blog.trello.com/card-covers-and-colors

Basically, in mobile the app takes some time to cache (depending upon your internet connectivity) the cover images, once it loaded then from next time onwards it will show up instantly when you open the board.

Ana Santos November 11, 2020

Hi there,

As you can see below, the cover option doesn't come up at all in the card. And if I had a cover already, the app only lets me remove it, not change it.

Screenshot_20201111_111333_com.trello.jpg

Additionally, I can't tag myself, as mentioned previously. Is this a bug then? Can these things be fixed?

Thank you,

Ana

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events