Cover image from email

Najam-e-Sahar April 13, 2021

I am trying to create card from Jotform through email. One of the images that are sent as attachment should be cover picture of the card.

1 answer

0 votes
Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

Hi @Najam-e-Sahar 

What's your issue? When the card is created are there no images on the card?

Ash

I have added a field in jotform that accepts the image of the applicant and another field that accepts other documents the image and documents go to Trello as an attachment. I want the one that accepts the applicant image to go on Cover Image.

Trello is just placing any image from the attachment as cover.

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

Ah gotchya.

Yeah I'd say the first image Trello receives when the card is created would default to the cover.

My only suggestion if you wanted to look so see if there's advanced tricket would be to check out the butler automations. I did have a quick look and don't see anything there for changing the cover images, and that also might add a lot of time with not real benefit.

When reviewing a card you can easily select the option to make an image the cover though. 

img.png

Is there a possible way to automatically have the image set as cover image.

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2021

Unfortunately not @Najam-e-Sahar - not unless there's some custom coding or trickery out there, but within the standard functionality of Trello, it doesn't seem like an option.

Can I suggest that if you really want this function, check out the process to lodge feature requests here https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello.

Cheers

Ash

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events