Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy checklists

Sander Zweistra March 16, 2021

Hi, 

I have six checklists added to one card. I have to copy those checklists to a lot of other existing cards. Can I copy six checklists at once? Or do I have to select every checklist individually? 

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021

@Sander Zweistra 

I have a design that allows you to build a custom job card with different checklists and assign it to a member. Did this for a vehicle grooming shop. My profile page has my contact details. 

Sander Zweistra March 17, 2021

How do you mean that you can assign it to a member? 

I think it's important to know that I already have a board with around 100 card which has to be unchanged. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

@Sander Zweistra 

Your reply gives me a better context of what you are trying to do. You are fix existing cards and not to have a way to added multiple checklist to a card with Butler.
From cascade collect the cards into a Temp checklist, for each card linked from item in Temp Checklist
add the "A" checklist from card {foundcardlink} to the card
add the "B" checklist from card {foundcardlink} to the card
add the "C" checklist from card {foundcardlink} to the card
Try it. Be mindful about you butler quota.

Sander Zweistra March 17, 2021

Thank you, I used the butler and it's very useful! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events