Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Trello for help not working

Nicole _Nico_ Herbert May 11, 2021

Does anyone know how to email Trello directly for help?  I am trying to click the "Contact Trello" button but it does not take me anywhere to submit a question.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

Hi @Nicole _Nico_ Herbert ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! To contact Trello you have to raise a ticket, there is no way to directly email them. If you follow the link you've attached and scan down to Contact Support you can then choose several options from the dropdown 'What can we help you with?'

This will open up a wider number of options for you to fill in a description and upload any documents that may help with your issue alongside the page link and adding other members who may need to monitor the ticket. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Hi Laura,

When my coworker and I click the Contact Support button nothing happens.  I have tried several browsers (Chrome, IE, Edge, etc.) to see if it was an issue with the browser.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

-Nico

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

Hi Nico,

Are you currently logged in to Trello, I believe you need be logged in order to contact support?

Like • Sarah Preston likes this

Yes, I am currently logged into Trello when I am trying to access the contact support link.

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2021

Just to get an idea of what you see when you click on the contact support button - are you able to take a screenshot?

Thanks for continuing to help me.  Below is what the screen looks like AFTER I click Contact Support.  Even at the top, the webpage is not showing it is pending loading and will remain on this page.

TrelloScreen.png

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2021

No worries at all Nico. So when you click the support button the page won't reload but instead drop down a new list of options but it's strange it is doing nothing. 

Do you have another web browser or an incognito mode you could go into and try again? And perhaps clear your cache just in case?

I've tried to recreate the issue both logged in and out of Trello on Safari and Chrome in private and public but each time I do get the button to work so it makes it even more mysterious! Let's kick off with the above and see where we get to 😃

Correct, nothing occurs when I click Contact Support.

I have tried Chrome, Chrome Incognito, IE, and Edge for browsers.  Restarted my computer.  Two other coworkers in my office are also having an issue with that button on the page.

Hi Laura,

I think I figured it out.  Something about the WiFi connection we are on is preventing us from getting that pop-up with additional options.  I am going to contact our internal Technology team now to see if they can help troubleshoot why that WiFi connection is blocking us from getting to the support page.

Thanks!

-Nico

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events