Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming that there are no power ups allowed in the free version of trello

Trading August 20, 2018

We are using trello with the Bitbucket repository. Right now we have a free version of trello.

Just to understand how to use the tool better, I was trying to see if we can make it work with the Google calendar. However, it says that there are no power ups allowed as we had already reached the maximum amount of power ups.

I just wanted to confirm if that is true. I could find any documentation on this particularly so was hoping for an explicit confirmation of that from the users of this board.

Thank you for any inputs

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2018

Hi @Trading- thanks for your question. Here is some information on Power-ups:

Power-Ups turn Trello boards into living applications through additional features and integrations. Boards belonging to free users can turn on one Power-Up at a time, boards belonging to  Trello Gold members may have three Power-Ups turned on at a time, and Business Class boards can have unlimited Power-Ups.

So free Trello has one power-up at a time. There is a way to get up to 12 months of Gold if you wanted to try it out with the three powerups, you can get it for free by adding new members:

https://trello.com/gold

Let me know if this helps,

Jodi

Trading August 22, 2018

Thank you for the answer. Marking this is resolved

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Glad it was helpful, thanks @Trading :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events