Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completion roll ups

Nanci Brown September 29, 2020

I'm looking to create a company strategic plan using Trello. I'm thinking that I'd create a master dashboard that links out to already existing cards in other boards. (I know that I'll need one or more power-ups to do this.) Our team will need to update their various cards weekly with the latest status and % completion.

What I'd like to know is, is there some way that we can make all of the child card status' 'roll up' to the parent card? So that the parent card will automatically show a status that's the average percentage completion of all of its child card percentage completion?

Thank you for your help!

Nanci

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2020

@Nanci Brown yep if you subtask your cards as linked checklist items you can automatically complete the corresponding checklist item on the linked card when the subtask is archived (or moved to Done or whatever you want):

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392

Nanci Brown October 1, 2020

Hey @Iain Dooley sounds very cool, will check it out. Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events