Company with 10 or 100 employes. Pay extra for teams? Why?

xiller March 24, 2021

Hello,

I have learned that per team & user will be paid 10€.

Now we have the following Real situation:
Multiple teams with team leader. With e.g. 100 employees, it makes no sense that the boss sees all boards (and Teams), the boss should be enough about 2 teams (Its e.g. 10 subordinates and a general board).

So "TEAMS" is in Trello rather "COMPANY", otherwise you pay yourself silly. Right?

Are there settings in the business class in the team, points like: This board (or later workspaces) are not allowed to see in the team where 100 employees are in it?
Can you as a boss perhaps filter boards, which you do not see?

Hope the problem is clear and possibly there is already a solution, I could not find a good Youtube video, where it is only about a team with a few boards.
The problem is even with fewer employees, for example, with 10. Each 3 must work on 3 projects and should NOT see each of the other teams / boards.

It would be nicer really: If someone has business class, so this can be in any teamrein which is also business class.

Would be grateful for useful explanation links

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

@xiller if you get the enterprise plan instead of business class, you can have your members across as many teams as you need to and only pay for them once, I think you basically need the enterprise plan it'll do what you want.

xiller March 25, 2021

thanks, but enterprice starts with minumum of 20 Users.

it is what it iiiiiis :)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

@xiller

ah okay when you said:

Now we have the following Real situation:Multiple teams with team leader. With e.g. 100 employees

I assumed that you had 100 employees or so.

Anyway upon further reading it appears that you can just change the settings on your boards to achieve what you want. You can already group boards into collections with a Business Class team, so you just have to change them so they're not team viewable, then anyone on the board will have access but not everyone in the team.

Like xiller likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events