Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compact Overview of Lists in a Board

Deleted user June 14, 2017

I have about half a dozen boards, each with 5-12 lists, with anything from one to ten cards in each list. I am struggling to keep an overview of the boards where I have lots of lists. The current design requires me to scroll around to see all of my lists, which then means that I start to forget where I put stuff.

Is there a way to collapse and automatically arange the lists so that I can see all of the list titles in a board, in one screen?

(Yes, I know that one solution would be to reduce the number of lists in a board, but that's not feasible in this application)

2 answers

0 votes
0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2017

Hey Andy

This isn't something you can do natively from Trello,  but There is a Chrome Extensions you can use.

Slim list- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/slim-lists-for-trello/pjlejgbmijmafmobaofcgblpdbkaodod?hl=en

Thanks, Matthew.

That's a good start, but that doesn't get the boards into one screen - it just changes their width.

An alternative would be vertical scrolling through the boards. This would make scrolling more intuitive at least. Do you know of anything that would arrange the boards vertically? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events