• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Como alterar o time de um quadro para "quadro pessoal"?

Sempre fiz esse tipo de configuração, mas agora só aparecem os times como opção. Porém preciso mover um quadro para "pessoal'. Onde foi parar a configuração?

5 answers

Hi @Juliana Sell do Vale Pereira ,

Welcome to the community!

So you can create a team where only you will be an admin and only member of that team!

If you already have a board on a different team move that board to this new team and now when you want to create a fully personal bord you and create it under your personal team!

But I don't want to have the ownership of this board. I've created it, but now I'm transfering it to other user (giving him admin and leaving the board myself). I'd like to put it as "personal" (no team) so he can truly own it. Is it not posible anymore??

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Hi @Juliana Sell do Vale Pereira ,

Well tell the user to create a team and you make him the admin of the board then he will transfer it to that user's personal team following the same procedure I have told on last answer!

So it's official: Trello removed an important feature. Well... thanks for your answers!

Hi @Juliana Sell do Vale Pereira ,

Trello hasn't removed any features they made teams default!

0 votes

Olá @Juliana Sell do Vale Pereira

Estou com o mesmo problema, você achou uma solução?

Hi @Rhayssa Godoi ,

Welcome to the community!

when you open a board you will able to see on the top left-hand corner a Personal button click on it then you will able to add to a team or create a team!

É que eu não queria um quadro realmente PESSOAL, não criar uma equipe só para mim

Mas muito Obrigada!

@Rhayssa Godoi ,

You can create a personal Team too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

846 views 14 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you