Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comment persmission not working

emily Davis nelson April 18, 2020

I have set Comment Permissions to Admin (me) and Observers.  However Observers do not have a comment box in the Activity section.  How can I make this active?

1 answer

0 votes
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2020

Hello @emily Davis nelson

Just wanted to confirm if the board's Commenting permissions were inclusive of observers as well as members?

Thanks,

Danny

emily Davis nelson April 20, 2020

Yes the commenting permissions are set to Members and Observers but  the commenting feature is still not working for Observers.  Any other ideas?

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2020

Is the board a public board or a team board? 

emily Davis nelson April 20, 2020

public

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 21, 2020

Hi @emily Davis nelson

Would you be able to set up a team board and test if an observer on that board can comment on the cards please? 

Thanks,

Danny

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events