Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine Calendar and Kanban Cards into Single Page

Jeff_Kooker February 18, 2020

Hello,

I am a new Business Class user with Trello and want to utilize the power-ups to their full potential. I will be using the calendar view as much as I will be using the main board view (with kanban cards being clicked-and-dragged from swim lane to swim lane). Can I combine these two views into a single page/board so that the top half shows the calendar while, immediately below it, I can still click-and-drag kanban cards from lane to lane? Currently I only see the ability to toggle back and forth from one view to the other, like changing tabs in a browser. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the help,

Jeff

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2020

Hi @Jeff_Kooker 

Welcome to the Community!

I believe that this could be accomplished with Planyway, although I believe it's a monthly/annual fee after a trial period. I haven't 'played' with Planyway for a few months, so things may have changed, but I believe that this gives a calendar in the top half of the screen and Trello lists in the bottom half Screenshot 2020-02-19 at 13.28.11.png

Hope this helps!

Esme :)

Jeff_Kooker February 19, 2020

Esme,

Thank you. This was extremely helpful. I was able to add Planyway to both the desktop Trello app as a power-up and as a Chrome extension to be used with the browser version. It seems to have more functionality in the browser but I will keep trying both.

It is free for 14 days. I will experiment with the trial version first then perhaps try the single user option. I appreciate the feedback.

Thank you,

Jeff

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events