Collaboration between two trello accounts

Deleted user April 27, 2019
Can I add multiple new team members to my boards from different Trello Gold or Business accounts? Will this an additional billable team member fee to me or does the account holders account nullify additional charge?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2019

@[deleted] you will be billed only for:

1) Trello members who are members of a team that you pay for (enterprise or business class) OR

2) Trello members who are members of more than one board in a team that you pay for

For example you can have 10 personal boards and invite 10 different people all to each of them and not pay anything, but if those 10 boards were in a team you pay for then you'd pay for 10 people, and if those people were members of a team you pay for (even if your boards were personal) then you'd pay for each of those people.

Whether or not those Trello members are also members of other teams/boards/have or do not have gold etc. has no impact on your billable position.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events