Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome Ext or Power-Up for Contact Information

Mike Corbean April 23, 2020

Hello, 

A few months ago I came across either an extension or power-up that would allow you to easily access the contact info for any given contact you may have.
I seem to recall that you could simply type the person's name and if recognized, it would do something really cool like pull in their email, phone, etc...
Does this sound familiar to anyone? 

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2020

@Mike Corbean I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but @Antonio Panea and the team over at https://crmble.com/ are building a really cool CRM powerup for Trello, they are still in Beta but I think they have Google contacts integration already and you can bet it will only be getting more powerful, check it out! Toni jumps on this board quite a bit so I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2020

Thanks for the mention @Iain Dooley !

Mike Corbean April 24, 2020

Thank you @Iain Dooley 

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2020

Hi @Mike Corbean ,

As @Iain Dooley said, with Crmble Power-Up you will get instant access to your customers’ contact details thanks to “Crmble fields”. This feature helps you to stay organized and provides consistent data collection and nice integration possibilities with third party services. Like Google Contacts, Goolge Drive, Google Google Form and Facebook Leads.

If you have any question you can reach us at hello@crmble.com or posting here!

Cheers

Toni

@Antonio Panea I'm not currently in a sales role but it looks like crmble has the functionality I described in the original question.  Would you agree?  and if so, would crmble make sense in my intended purpose?

Like Antonio Panea likes this
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2020

Hi  @Mike Corbean

happy to see that Crmble match your requirements! 

Yes, I agree. You can use Crmble if the Google Contact feature is useful for you. The fact is that we are receiving feedback from a lot of users that are using Crmble for Hiring & Recruiting or for Customer Support which are different purposes than a CRM. And we are really happy to see that!!

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Toni

Ok great.  can you briefly explain how the google contact feature is set up and works?

My company unfortunately uses Thunderbird mail so I will most likely have to export/import my contacts to my google account, right?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events